I like this game. Playing it right now in a forum. Because of it, I wrote a different set of rules for resolving squad-level combat. https://tibbiusgames.itch.io/goon-squad.
Lords of Mars
A downloadable game
- Adventure on a dying world in the spirit of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ A Princess of Mars.
- Explore the dead sea bottoms where ravaging tribes of green Martians lay claim to the cities of your ancestors. Delve into ancient tunnels in search of secret treasures or nefarious spies. Fly through the Martian skies on an airship, dodging sand storms and splider swarms!
- Lords of Mars features a rules light system that is easy to learn and quick in play. Requires only two six-sided dice per player.
- Also packed into this modest rulebook is a system for conflicts between airships and massive land battles between hundreds or even thousands of warriors.
- The game is yours! What will you do as one of the Lords of Mars?
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This looks amazing. I love Barsoom games, and this looks like it distills everything down to just the best parts of the genre.
I haven't played it yet, but I did throw together a character sheet for it, if anyone finds it useful: